end my words at: 3.35am
I've graduated from my Diploma in Mass Communication (Broadcast Communication) in TARC.
I know its only Diploma but who cares.. as long as i can get a job that enough to cover my expenses, feed myself, that's it! i don' dream big anyway..AT THIS MOMENT!!!
I'm currently enjoying my holiday while looking for the suitable permanent job.Hopefully it's something that related to the course i'm taking. Been looking for some vacancies through Jobstreet and other recruitment company. Luckily to say, i just manage to found some. Problem is that i haven't prepare my resume and everything. Duh, i'm still lazying around... :b
but then, I really gonna act fast before the job was taken by others.. Scared neh~~
Anyway, here's the list of task I gonna do..
- write the resume
- get a nice pic for the resume ( i believe that with a nice photo, you will have the priority in getting a job)
- while waiting, get some freelance to do
- self-motivation ( learn some extra skill such as adobe illustrator, premier, photoshop, audition and etc.)
- not to forget-get the software install into my lappie
- prepare for my girls-trip to Langkawi
- enjoy my holiday to the fullest yet not wasting my time.. XD
p/s: i'm going to miss my junior classmate so so much.. and my darling darling sekelian that's going to continue their studies.. sob sob :'(