Thursday, September 11, 2008

mission accomplish

date: 11 september 2008
time: 05.15am

weeeehooo~~
finally,i've done with my blog tittle..not bad huh!!haha
it tooks me a long time to finish this as i need to follow my MOOD to get this done..
since my mood wasn't too bad..so i manage to accomplish it..and finally,i'm able to post it up!!

it was still in the exam week..another 2 more paper to go..
not much faith in passing with good grades but hopefully could pass with the normal pass rate..
so y m i still here at dis hour??not studying but having my great time here blogging??
nah~paper will be on saturday..few more days to go..still got time duh..
{relax is for the longer journey}

and YES!!!
i finally get my new phone!!
samsung U700..my dream phone..
aiming for it since i lost my phone last year till now..
thx bro who bought me this with his DIGI postpaid point and some cash..
haha..i tot of buying it myself at first..
trying to save some money through working n when i manage to save some cash, he stand out and volunteer to buy for me..
nvm lar..since we're sibling so i'm not going to fight wit him lar..let him sponsor me for once also not a bad idea..
i could use it to buy some other things..haha
anyway,thankx bro!!
so for the first things i need to do is to get a screen protector, a 2G memory card and a pouch to prevent it from scratch!!
will get it done tomorrow since i get my pay ady..
haha..extra money=extra expenses!! sobz
no wonder i cant save any money for my vacation!!
grr~~

anyhow,there's still alots of things for me to do..countless dude!!
steady pom pi pi..i'll get it done one day!!
yeah!!!!

No comments: